I'ts been a while since I last posted anything, but a few months ago I was asked to make this corset and I wanted to share it with you.
It took me a long time to sew the red boning casings. I made them with red satin bias tape, and sewn them on the already made corset.
The corset has three cloth layers, a combination of plastic and steel boning (the only steel bones in Argentina are way too wide and thick), I used the steel ones for the back. And used the seam allowance to make the boning chanel.
The pattern is mine, and I added bust padding as requested by the client.
It's a tight lacing corset with a 15cm reduction.
Well, I hope you like it!
Any suggestion or advice is more than welcome, and if you have some regarding the sewing of the boning casing I'd be very thankful!
P.D: th wrinkles are driving me crazy